What are some traits of leaders that inspire you? How do you lead others? Do you feel you could improve a little? Below, are five quotes that could change the way you lead.
1. “Leadership should be born out of the understanding of the needs of those who would be affected by it.” – Marian Anderson
2. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
3. “Leaders should strive for authenticity over perfection.” – Sheryl Sandberg
4. “The challenge of leadership is to be strong; but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.” – Jim Rohn
5. “Leadership is a privilege to better the lives of others. It is not an opportunity to satisfy personal greed.” – Mwai Kibaki
Thank you for visiting Defined by Her.
It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this excellent blog!
I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your
RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.
Thank you 💙